Newest log - 2010-10-16
waterMark V2 1.9.8
Not much changed since last time - just fixed some minor bugs concerning the language engine and the threading during the image generation.
This version will be the last waterMark V2 version using the old watermarking engine. There are only some minor changes and fixes in this release except the included language support for Czech, Dutch and French users.
Unfortunately I can't manage to read profiles from older versions (1.9.7 or lower) due to changes in the programming tools. I'm currently working on a new version of the core components of the application and can promise backwards compatibility to waterMark V2 1.9.8 profiles in the future. If you want keep your old profiles I would recommend to use waterMark V2 1.9.7 instead of 1.9.8 with the new language packs.
Many thanks to Martin Balek, Wim Van der Linden, Colok & Paolo Zerbinati for their translations!
PLEASE NOTE: .NET Framework 2.0 is required to run waterMark V2!
The author is not responible for any file damages caused by waterMark V2.
Use the application at your own risk!
Changelog 18.104.22.168681 (2010/10/16)
- Fixed language engine bugs
- Improved threading when generating images
- New GUI language Italian by Paolo Zerbinati
Changelog 22.214.171.124.0.42 (2008/09/05)
- Fixed several minor bugs
- Language engine redesigned
- New GUI languages (Czech, Dutch, French)
- New Explorer Tree
Changelog 126.96.36.199508 (2006/12/11)
- Bugfixed button error (messed up graphics)
- Improved profile editor (scrolling, performance)
- Automatic image rotation according to EXIF orientation tag
- Explorer integration for image files ("Stamp with waterMark...")
- Added/Changed some GUI graphics
- Setup (.NET Framework)